Friday, August 25, 2006

 

The latest WIP (work in progress)...

....is gonna be a doosie!
It already has me all worked up to the point of sickness! And I still have a minimum of seven months to go on it! That's right, I'm having another baby! :)
I've been too sick this far to really get excited, but I'm praying that the curse of morning (*all day*) sickness will fade soon!

I have got some actual knitting done in the last few weeks, but yet to have pictures (blasted batteries!). Hopfully that will change someday soon :) right now I think I need to go upchuck some more, blah!

Comments:
I was commenting on SP9, when I saw your bunner's photo! It's my grey Jessica Bunny dyed in black! How cool to see another bunny person!
=:8
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives