Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Oooo Ooooo Look!

I did it! I figured out how to change the linkes at the side of my page!
<- <- <-
There's not much to report in the way of knitting, and still no pics due to lack of batteries. But I did start the portland sweater from the valley yarns cataloge! Due to morning sickness, it is still only an inch and a half long, but started non the less! :) Im using k1c2's angora soft in moss green, and am loving it!
Oh! and I sent off my final package for sp8 (morning sickness also delayed that timeline!) And I signed up for sp9! Hopefully I will be feeling better this fall, so as to not delay the sp9 deadlines! :)

Comments:
ooo, morning sickness :( congratulations!! on the baby i mean not the sickness...lol.
 
Thank you, thank you for being such a great SP! :) Hope the morning sickness is dissipating!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives