Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

short and sweet

It is VBS week here (Vacation Bible School) , so I am short on time to blogg, but here is what I sent my sp8:

I thought the cable needles were soooo cool! I have never seen stright cable needles before!


and here is the bag I made for lil miss Ivie:
From what I heard, she didn't even notice it in the gift bag at her party (there was also a book for her in there) and it almost got thrown away! That really would have made me cry! But luckly, her mom found it last minute... I guess Ivie just isn't a purse girl, oh well.


Comments:
it turned out so cute!
we left b4 presents for event #3 of the day.
i dont even know if she knows what we got her, lol!
it is only day 2 of vbs and i am tired, can't imagine how you feel. oh...BTW incase i forget, a boy slapped K last week at T.K. this was not his first time acting meanly, so watch out for her tomorrow, since she wont say anything.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives