Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

What I did on Friday (8-4-06)....

I gave 14 inches of hair to Locks of Love!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The prize for the team who brought the most pennies for the VBS offering was 3 of them got to cut my hair! Yup! Three 10-12 year old boys got to cut 14 inches of my hair off!!! And of course, with Gods infinant humor, it was the 3 most roudy boys in VBS! :( But they followed the rules and did a good job! :) The total offering was over $260! which is going to support the migrant workers VBS in yuba city!
sorry this is such a past due post, but I was having difficulties posting pictures for a while there, don't know why, but here it finaly is! :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives