Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Okay, the camera is finally working!!!

So here is what I got from Jen in package number one:



Lots of goodies! Lotion, fu fu, shower gel, conditioner, nail polish and Party Light candles all in fragrances I am sure I will love, once my hyper-prego-nose calms down! Not to mention 6 skeins of yarn!!! All brands that are new to me, so it will be a fun adventure knitting them up! And 12 inch long dpn's in a plethora of sizes! Now keep in mind that I am still a beginner knitter, but what does one make with foot long dpn's?? I am so curious! :)

Now for the sad part:

Here is what made it to me in package number two:



I know Jen poured her heart into this package, and that is what makes it so hard to report that there was a hole in the envelope and all I received was a fab sweater book, one skein of yellow Luna (with two luna tags), and a lonely red glove! Just think of the other glove, wherever she may be, somewhere between Cali and Canada, ever searching for her mate! Oh, so sad.

I am still blown away by your generosity, Jen! Thank you so much again for everything! And better luck next time with shipping! :)

Another Big surprise came in the mail this week: a box from my long lost SP8! (only a month and a half late, he he). And as with the former boxes from this pal, it was interesting!

There was A LOT of candy...

And a bunch of patterns. Looks like I'm not the only one who grabs the "please take one" patterns from Michaels!


And a bunch of little extra things and a shawl, but blogger is acting up and not letting me put the pics on here all of a sudden. You might be able to see the shawl under all the candy in the above pic. I'll try to get the pics up in a bit, if blogger will let me!

Comments:
And another one heading your way, too! I just sent off a package to you today. Hope you like everything!

-Your (current) Secret Pal
 
Im so gald you liked the first package, check out my swap thhat im doing on my blog:)
 
cool charm bracelet watches, i was trying to find those. i wonder where she got them....luna is very soft! and long dpn's for sleeves, hats, sox, stuffies...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives