Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

sp9 contest answers

Who/What is your favorite:

Actor - right now the guy who plays Michael on prison break (sorry, don't know your name)
Actress - my three year old daughter, such a drama queen!
Animal - hmmm, four way tie between: bunnies, lambs/sheep, lions, and giraffes
Band - Todd Agnew
Book - Little women, as far as novels go. but Success God's Way as far as informational reading,which I do a lot of.
Bubble Bath - coconut almond
Candy - chocolate
Color - ORANGE
Flower - daffodils
Food - right now I want California rolls, but I am pregnant, and my tastes are changing often!
Lip Balm - pina colada lip smackers
Lotion -bath and body raspberry or aveno's stuff that smells great, and I cant remember the name of.
Movie - Gone with the wind!
Song - My Jesus by Todd Agnew
TV Show - tie between prison break and meerkat manor!
Vacation Spot - Monterey, CA! I wish I could live at the Fish Hopper restaurant!!!!

Wow! I had to really think for some of those! :)

Comments:
Hey I sent you 2 packages last week as an angel. Was wondering if they got to you yet?
 
meerkat manor?
lol!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives