Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Thank You Jen!!!


I'm sorry I haven't posted this sooner, but a Big Thank You to Jen from Canada for the lovely gifts! I will have to post pics real soon, but today I just can't get anything to work for me. We sent our beloved Dutch to be with the Lord last night, and I can't seem to think straight or stop crying (for those who might criticize over this reaction, I am pregnant and have cried for much less lately, plus I really loved that rabbit!!!). As soon as I can calm down, I will have to do much bragging about the nice things from Jen!

Rest In Peace Lovey!


Comments:
im sorry to hear about your rabbit, I know what it is like to lose a pet.


And you are very welcome!!!!
 
I am so very sorry to hear about your rabbit. I that things go better for you in the coming days.

-Your Secret Pal
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives