Friday, October 27, 2006

 

Thank You SP9!!!

I have the best SP EVER!!!!


I got a box from my sp9 on Tuesday afternoon, but a family bout of the stomach flu has kept me from posting until now. I was spoiled rotten! Not only was there three balls of 'Desert', a yummy candle, the best chocolate I have ever had, beautiful stitch markers, stickers, lotion, and a cute hand made card, but there, in the box, was my very own copy of 'Stitch 'n Bitch'!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!

And just look at all the beautiful color in this yarn!



This pic doesn't even begin to do it justice! Now...what to make?! I was thinking maybe a 'So called scarf', but I'm not sure how the slight thick and thin effect will change the appearance of the pattern. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you again SP9, when it comes time for best pal awards, you will have my vote! :)


Comments:
Yay, I'm so glad you got it!!!

Coincidentally, I'm currently making "My So Called Scarf" with similar yarn, and the thick and thin effect is actually quite cool. I actually think it would be a perfect project for that yarn!

I LOVE Stitch 'n' Bitch - that's the book that taught me to knit! When I saw it on your wishlist, I knew I had to buy it for you!!

The chocolate is from a tiny little local shop - one guy makes everything by hand, and it's the BEST chocolate I've ever had, too.

And you think that's spoiling? Just wait until the next package!!

-Your Secret Pal
 
yes, do my so called scarf!
your pal is soo right, it is the best book to learn out of! it is my favourite!

Congratulations on becoming an aunt!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives