Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Guess what!!!

I might be getting a knitting machine!!! A friend of mine, who I met while working as a clerk for last June's election, has offered me her knitting machine for free! She hasn't touched it in some time, and feels guilty about it's lack of use.
This has me pretty excited! Especially because Christmas is just around the corner and a two month+ bout of morning sickness has left me with a lot of knitting to do and not much time to do it! My friend said that when she was using the machine regularly she could do a sweater in one day!!! One day people!!! This just might save me!
:)
I am going to call her when the hubbie gets home and see when I can pick it up! Yippie!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives