Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Thank You SP9!!


I got a lovely Thanksgiving box from my sp on Wednesday. But was busy with the holiday on Thursday, and shopping on Friday, so here is my Thank You, a tad late! :)

I was spoiled with some 220, and noro (sooooo pretty!), and soup mix, and a gorgeous hand stamped card! [So pal, were those stampin' up! products?!? (I used to be a demonstrator). ]

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!


Oh, and I made that desert yarn I got in the last sp9 package into a 'my so called scarf' for my sister's birthday, but forgot to get a good pic of the scarf! This was the hubbies best try on Thanksgiving, but it doesn't do her, or the scarf, any justice!!!

Comments:
Your welcome!

I have had so much fun shopping for you, I'm so glad you like everything!

Yes, that IS a Stampin' Up card. It was one of my first attempts - I'm new at it.

Wasn't "My So Called Scarf" a fun little knit? I made one recently, too!

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
 
hey honey!
i hada killer migraine yesterday. so i sent them without me. the storm rolling in maybe???
so glad you got to finish your scarf! looks like you got a fun pal! hurray!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives