Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

I am blessed!

Christmas was good this year! Christmas is always a bit more meaningful for me when I am pregnant. I guess it's just being that much closer to what mary was feeling; and the hormones help too! ;) [BTW: if you haven't heard yet, It's a Boy!!! more pics to come soon]

I was able to spend time with loved ones that I hadn't seen in a while, and my hubbie surprised me with this:



A handmade basket FULL of roving!!!!

Plus, the kids loved the polar bears that I had knit them:


N was quick to name them 'pinkie' and 'toe'!!! He is so creative!!!

Also, I was truly spoilled with a sock-tastic box from my sp9!!! more pics tomorrow I hope. Thank You again pal! You Rock!

It was a good Christmas indeed! I will blog more soon, but now I have a birthday boy to attend to [26 spankin's, yippie!!! ;D]!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives