Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

My sockerific SP!

So, in my sp9 questionier I had mentioned that I wanted to learn to knit socks. Now my sp9 has made that a dream come true:

I am now fully stocked with everything I need to knit socks!!! Yippie! I now have the 'Sensational knitted socks' book, koigu sock yarn (in some awesome colors btw), two addi turbos, bamboo dpns, a yarn cutter, my very own 'sheepie' (lets call him george), and just for fun a candle, shower gel, the best chocolate ever, a beautiful hand made card, and stickers!

Thank You Secret Pal!!!!

So now that I am almost done with the Christmas knitting, I will soon be wandering my way thru sock world! I can't wait!! :D


Comments:
I LOVE the Sensational Knitted Socks book - it's the best for explanations and ideas!!

And I didn't know if you'd like the dpn or circular method - when I started doing socks, I used dpns, but I've recently switched to two circs and like that method better.

Enjoy!!

--Your Secret Pal
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives