Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

I finally knit something for the baby!

I must be a bad mommy or something....I'm nearly 27 weeks pregnant and have only knit one lil thing for my baby. And it isn't even a big knit, it's a lil hat that took me all of two evenings!

This lil hat is knit with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino superchunky, that was gifted to me by dear Heatherly [she is one of the wonderful people in my life who can embrace my deep love of all things orange, instead of giving me a 'are-you-kidding-me' look]! I didn't have a pattern, just whipped it up off the top of my head. I hope it fits our lil beeb (who is still nameless btw, 'cause his mommy and daddy can't agree on anything...ugh!!!)!

And speaking of the beeb, here he is:



Technology is so cool sometimes!

Comments:
That hat is too cute.
 
i love the way it is a face print picture, like pressed against a window. :-)
keep an eye on that heart beat for me!
the hat is very lovely-btw- and orange is fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives