Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Thank You Jenny!!!

My last SP9 box came in yesterday, and it was bitter-sweet! As always my pal (who I now know is http://www.tuabella.blogspot.com/) sent positivly lovely things, but it was a little sad to see the end of such a great round of SP! I was truly blessed this round!
So to Jenny I say Thanks for being my best ever secret pal!!!!
And just look at the goodies she sent me!

An awesome box full of baby patterns, 3 skeins of alpaca yarn in yummie oranges, note cards, orange-ginger lotion, coconut shower gel (my fav!), and the cutest lil hat and bootie set! I mean seriously, isn't it just the cutest?!? And just this last weekend I made room in the dresser for lil beeb things! Perfect! Although, I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of another wee one being around here very soon!

Thanks again Jenny, you're great!

Comments:
You are so very welcome -- I've had such a fun time with this, too!!
 
Congrats on the one on the way!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

archives